Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm A PC and I'm 4 Years Old!

I needed that cute little girl from the TV ad to help me adjust these pictures to make them better. This is about as good as it gets for the family picture we took on the balcony of the Sky Lounge after our Christmas service. Harumi, our home and adopted land, is in the background. Great to have the girls home for Christmas! They really helped with the hectic time and all the events when the team from Edmonton was here.

Now, I think I did much better with this shot of Harumi. I had to adjust the brightness, and the only reason I did that was because that little 4 year old girl on TV did it. Our apartment is in the middle of the picture, with the Triton Square office and shopping complex just to the left, and the construction site for three new 50 story apartment towers in the foreground. The concrete plant doesn't look like it quite fits in, but it's staying, as far as I know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to see all of you in this photo! And yes, I follow your blog. :-)